Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lets get this started...

Hi! My name is Adrienne and I placed a beautiful baby girl for adoption in December 2002. I am hoping that this blog can be a place of peace and assistance for any and all Birth Mothers. I know that not everyone has had the greatest experiences, but if you find yourself at this page your knowledge and experience whatever it may be could play a key role in helping so many others. So lets start this blog out right and keep it open.

I personally feel wonderful about my adoption choice! Picking a family for my birth daughter shouldn't have been as easy as it was, but I am absolutely thrilled how it panned out!

It has been 7 amazing years of watching my birth daughter grow, through pictures the past four years and we visited once a year the prior three years. She has had an amazing life so far. She is in dance, cheerleading, rides a little dirt bike, they take a few trips a year, she has the cutest clothes, and the best parents ever (kinda jealous, I wish they would have been mine growing up.. LOL)! She has had some attachment issues with her Mom off and on but overall I think she is doing excellent.

My relationship with my birth daughters parents is fantastic. I consider them my extended family and I am pretty confident they feel the same towards me. We don't talk on the phone, we just keep in touch through email, Facebook and pictures, LOTS of pictures. They allow me send her a gifts, although she doesn't know it is from me. This is the best adoption plan for me and seems very manageable to all of us involved. Although not all adoption plans are ideal this one is by far perfect.

Please help this blog out by giving any suggestions of topics you would like to see discussed as well as any questions you might have. If I don't know the answer I will be quick to get it for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing this forum! I think it's a great idea and a great place for people to connect.

    ReplyDelete